Thursday, April 23, 2009

Inspiration..

I don’t feel like studying!! Tell me something new.
Well, I was just inspired to write. For the 100th time or something. But now I hope this inspiration stays. So do I hope for all the wonderful inspirations I get. I guess its more up to me to keep these inspirations alive by actually acting on them. And not just wishing that they stayed. Point. Hey, im a genius :P

I make so many resolves. That from today, or tomorrow, or from this date, I will start doing this, or stop doing this. And depending on whether I am faithful to these resolves, I see myself changing, for the better. I think the most important thing is to take it seriously when it hits you. And even when after sometime it doesn’t sound that appealing, just know that ur mind is just like ur body: it keeps changing. Don’t let the inspiration fade away.

Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.
Thomas A. Edison

That means im no genius :P

No comments: